NEET – National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is the single largest undergraduate medical entrance examination in India for admission into MBBS, BDS, 15% B.V.Sc & AH and AYUSH courses – BHMS, BAMS, BUMS, BSNS, BYNS. The colleges through NEET entrance examination is segregated as government, private, central, etc.
Win academy offers the candidates one of the best possible ways to crack the exam within a short peroid of time and in high standard. This crash course has been carefully designed so that NEET aspirants can make the most of the limited preparation time and be ready for NEET.
The crash course will contain the following mentioned features. Know how they will benefit the students taking up NEET.
1. The classes are designed in such a way that they are of short duration and cover all the important concepts. Thus, they will help the student to cover maximum topics in a much optimized time frame.
2. There will be separated time for the students to solve previous year question papers, important questions, and other practice questions provided in the course.
3. Students enrolled with the CRASH COURSE will be given access to All India MOCK NEET tests so that they can simulate the exam hall conditions before the actual exam and then ace the final paper on the scheduled exam date.
To summarize, students need to
1. Prepare for NEET exam
2. Go through the last years’ question paper and try solving the paper in the stipulated time period
3. Get an adaptive learning tool for quick revision
4. Revise concepts instead of topics
5. Figure out the mark distribution/weightage of each chapter and topic and prepare for concepts accordingly
6. Study in an application based way.